VQ Models P-51B Mustang "Tuskegee" ARF
46 Size WWII All-Wood Airframe Scale R/C Airplane
Historically Significant, Beautifully Modeled.
The P-51 Mustang is one of the most famous US fighters of WWII. The P-51B Mustang was the first Merlin-engine version and appeared in 1943. The Merlin-powered Mustangs were exactly what the Allied bombers in Europe desperately needed, and they became famous for their long range and potent high-altitude escort capable.
This Tuskegee inspired model of the P-51B/C model is a great flying and great looking model. The Red-Tail color scheme is captured here in this VQ ARF. You’ll find the airplane easy to fly and equally easy to finish with its standard ARF assembly and construction. This model is factory built and finished including hardware and even a painted pilot. The model includes a fixed landing gear and optional retractable landing gear is available.
VQ recognizes today’s R/C pilot wants to fly their aircraft with their favorite type of power system. This model is designed to accept two stroke, four stroke, and with some modification can be flown with an electric power system. Power it any way you want!
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Canopy
• Installed Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1478mm - 58.2in
• Wing Area: 40.65sq.dm - 630sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 78.11g/dm.sq. - 25.6oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1190mm - 46.8in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 3.18Kg - 7lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 5 channels - 5 (4 if EP) standard servos
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 70 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
Average Customer Review: ( 0 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.